Frequently Asked Questions
- When should I use Offline Recording?
- Offline Recording is the perfect solution for when you're at a ballpark and in an area with bad signal/cell service.
- How much storage do I need to record locally on my device?
- If your device has less than 2GB of space, you will not be able to record to your local device (smartphone/tablet).
- Can I delete the AthletesGoLive videos that I saved to my local device?
- Yes, you can do this by going to "Recorded Games" and deleting the files you no longer need.
- If I save the video to my device, how much space does a typical recorded game use?
- Generally, a 90-120 minute recording will take up roughly 2-3GB.