Helpful Information on Streaming Games with AthletesGoLive
Teams can stream their games with any iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet or you can stream with an AthletesGoLive (AGL) Camera which is available for sale on the athletesgolive.com website.
Below is best practice stream with AGL Camera
1) The best success has been using your cell phone as a hotspot. Put the phone you are using as a hotspot on Do Not Disturb and do not use it for anything other than a hotspot for AGL Camera and keep within 3 feet to the left of the camera. You can also use a standalone hotspot but do not use for anything other than a hotspot for AGL Camera and keep within 3 feet to the left of the camera.
2) Be sure you have an extension cord to plug in camera and hotspot or a portable battery
3) Keep device shaded/cool (use hand towel and drape over device) If it is really hot you can dip towel in cooler water and drain completely and use cold towel.)
4) If you are having connectivity issues at the park you are at:
a. Go to settings and forget Wi-Fi network you are connected to and reboot device and reconnect
b. You can switch from using AGL camera to using any iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet temporarily so you are able to stream the game. See instructions below on using a iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet.
Below is best practice stream with any iOS (Apple) or Android phone or tablet for free:
1) It is not recommended to use Wi-Fi. It is recommended to stream from LTE on the device.
2) Download App on device
3) Go to Setting on Device and Turn on Do Not Disturb
4) Login with team streaming credentials (example: email@example.com)
5) Click Start Broadcast button from scheduled game on home page
6) Place device on the fence horizontally with camera in upper left corner. (You can get rubber universal/gear ties at home depot/lowes or mount of your choice)
7) Click Orange button to start broadcasting. You will see clock ticking when stream starts. (Same button ends broadcast)
8) Be sure you have a portable battery to plug into device
9) Keep device shaded/cool (use hand towel drained from cold water and drape over device, change every few innings.)