In an effort to help you solve your livestreaming difficulties, AGL offers the following suggestions:
1. Are you able to confirm with someone at the ball field the game has started and is broadcasting?
2. Are multiple people trying to sign onto the same account? Fan Pass only supports one viewer per account. If this is the case; log out of all devices and sign back on to one device only.
3. If the internet is constantly fluctuating, you may experience slow and inconsistent buffering. (contact your internet provider)
4. Temporarily turning off firewall, or antivirus, to verify no issues are there.
5. Confirm your AthletesGoLive app is current with all updates.
6. Clear your browser cache.
7. Try a different browser. If your team is broadcasting, you should be able to receive the live stream.
NOTE: There are many more informational articles that can be found through the search bar at the top of the screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.